Time to discuss this month's top 5 beauty favorites!
I've noticed that for the month of July there was a bit of an eye makeup trend going on for me!
I've picked up quite a few new products & I have not been disappointed, so be sure to try these awesome products out! Don't forget to leave me a comment letting me know what products you've loved for the month of July!
Let's begin, shall we?!
1. Sally Hansen Color Foil Nail Polish in Sterling Silver- I could not wait to get my hands on these Color Foil nail polishes once I saw some of my favorite YouTube beauty gurus promoting them!
As soon as I saw them in the drugstore, I snatched up about 6 colors and while they are all fabulous, "Sterling Silver" has been an absolute favorite & the one I've worn the most. I love how polished and high-fashion it looks without clashing with my gold jewels. The formula dries very quickly and you can do with one coat, but aim for two for a more saturated look! The only downside is that on a scale of 1-5, 1 being poorest, the last on these polishes are about a 3. I find that they chip a bit within the 2nd-3rd day, but not to worry! This formula makes reapplying a breeze with little drying time and easy application!
2. Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil- If you're like me, filling in your eyebrows has become a must in your everyday beauty routine. Finding the right shade can be difficult as you want them to look as natural as possible! Big thanks to Ofra for creating the most perfect universal shade for filling in the sparse areas on my brows! My eyebrows never look overdone & I feel this shade would work wonderfully on several different skin tones and hair colors!
3. Lorac Pro Palette 2- If you've been following my blog or watching my YouTube videos, then you know my absolute favorite shadows are from the original Lorac Pro Palette. Naturally, I had to snatch up the Pro 2 Palette and ordered it the very day it came out! At first, I wasn't so sure how I felt about it, but day after day of trying these perfectly neutral hues and stunning jewel tones, I fell more & more in love. This palette allows me to create a gorgeous everyday neutral makeup look, but if I want to amp it up for an event or a night out on the town, no problem! I've got every shade I could possibly need!
The 1st row are all matte shades, while the second features beautiful, fun shimmery metallic shades!
The formulation is smooth and long lasting, while the pigmentation is one of the best I've ever come across!
Going on vacation?! I highly recommend buying either one of the Lorac Pro Palettes to cover all of your travel eyeshadow needs!
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Fierce & Tangy + Shimmering Sea- I recently went nuts purchasing a bunch of Color Tattoo Eyeshadows to add to my collection. I just can't help myself! On days where I don't have the energy to do a full on eyeshadow look, I reach for my handy dandy Color Tattoos. One swipe and you are good to go! The ombre effect these creamy shadows create work wonders in creating a multidimensional look making it look as though you layered on 2 or 3 different shadows, while staying put all day long! Fierce & Tangy is a fun, bold orange shade for Summer and Shimmering Sea is the prettiest metallic cream shadow I've ever laid my eyes on! Move a little this way and the color appear silvery blue, a little that way and it looks golden green! These are worth every cent!
5. Benefit's High Brow- Give your eyebrows a lift with Benefit's High Brow brow lifting pencil! You'd be surprised at what a difference this pencil makes in opening up the eyes and really giving the appearance that your eyebrows are higher and more structured. Simply trace a line with this product right under your brow bone following the shape of your brow and what I like to do is work the product in a bit using my fingers so there are no harsh lines and Voila! Your brows & eye makeup have never looked better!